Monday, July 14, 2008

Shower for Amy

On Sunday we attended church in Blairsville with our friends and then I drove to Chattanooga for a shower for the daughter of my friend Kathy. Amy, her daughter has always held a special place in my heart and I am so excited for her and her future husband, Chris. They will be married in just a couple of weeks. Amy and her family are Georgia Bulldogs fans from way back however, Chris is a UT grad and a big Orange fan(which immediately gave him the ok to marry Amy) At their engagement party and our first introduction to Chris, Norman and I both wore orange. Well this shower was a lingerie shower so I just happened upon an orange bra and some orange panties. Her mother-in-law had fixed her a UT football T-shirt with matching hairbow. Not to be out done her mother in turn cut off a GA T-shirt and sewn black tassles on the front. We had so much fun and the food was delicious.

1 comment:

The Holtons said...

What fun!!! I think the orange looks alot better than the RED!!