Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brenda (Auntie)

This summer my sister and I hiked up the Noland Divide Trail. This trail was not your typical some up and down areas, it was straight up for about 6 miles. It was not an easy hike for two 50+++ ers but because we had each other encouraging one another along the way, we made it. We were so proud. The view was magnificent. I am thankful I have a sister that encourages me not just on hikes but throughout life. Happy Birthday, Brenda! I love you.

B-BEAUTIFUL- She is beautiful inside and out.
R-REAL-She is honest and truthful.
E-ENERGTIC-She requires very little sleep and yet she keeps on going.
N-NATURAL-She is herself.
D-DEVOTED-She is devoted to God and her family.
A-AMAZING AUNT-Auntie loves all of her neices and nephews very much.

3 comments:

sara jackson said...

Happy Birthday, Auntie!! We love you!!

ma said...

Real sweet. Love You ma

Unknown said...

Thank you so much and thanks for the book too. It was waiting for me when I got home today. You are a blessing! I appreciate the encouragement. Remember our prayers on the top of the mountain! God IS going to answer!