Sunday, July 27, 2008

Amy's Wedding















On Saturday Summer, Josh, Norman and I drove to Chickamagua, Ga for the wedding of Amy, a dear friend of ours. We have been friends with her family for some 20 years. We met when Samuel was just a toddler. It was a very sweet wedding and Amy was all smiles. Her brother Kyle performed the ceremony so that made it extra special. Her husband is a Tennessee graduate so we know he is a GREAT guy. Here are a few pictures of the wedding celebration.

6 comments:

sara jackson said...

What did you do to your hair??? Interesting!! I bet Summer helped you with it.

ma said...

I like the new look with the hair. Looks good. You getting ready for all those young teachers at school. Looking real good. Love looking at the pictures. LOVE YOU ma

ma said...

Looks different. If I saw you on the street I would not recognize you. Sure makes you look young young young. Who is that old man standing beside you in the picture. Love PAPA

Missy said...

My goodness Aunt JO you look like a college girl. I love the hair!!! Looks like you had a blast. I bet uncle was proud to have you on his arm.

Summer said...

I TOLD YOU!! 10 years younger, with the hip hair. I still have to post my pictures. Might have to be after my test on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

You are one hot mama!