Monday, July 21, 2008

Samuel goes to Washington no I mean to work!!!


Well today my baby boy started his first "real" job!!! I guess all that hard work he did as a child finally paid off (picking okra, weeding the flower beds, mowing the property, etc) Unlike those jobs, this one actually pays. I can't wait for him to get his first check so I can borrow some money!! Ha Ha. I am very proud of him. The interview process was very tedious but he set up 5 appointments in his trial run!!! Congratulations, Samuel (you know you read my blog) I know you will do GREAT!!!

2 comments:

The Holtons said...

What is he going to be doing? I'll be glad when Jordan finishes at Faulkner-hopefully in May!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Samuel on being a new taxpayer and on the new job! You were always such a sweet kid--I remember you coming to my classroom early one morning with a variety of coins and bills to buy Blake Hunter's numbered jersey--anyway, I am proud of you and remember the "sky is the limit!" XO Steve & Beverly