Monday, July 14, 2008

Momma's home and WE SURVIVED!!!!!!







If your want to know if you are as young as you use to be...try keeping up with 4 grandchildren while there mother is away!!! I am definitely NOT!!!!! I am not sure who was more happy to see Sara!!! But Momma is home and we are ALL very happy. She arrived on time today at 1:40 but I forgot about the customs wait (I also forgot my camera but I did remember to bring the children) and so Ryan, Bryce, Landon, Parker, Sydney and I had to wait for a little over an hour for her to finally appear. Needless to say everyone got a little cranky but when they saw their Momma everything was OK!!! Ryan fixed a delicious Mexican meal and a delicious cake with homemade strawberry jam used as the filling. It was tooooo good! We enjoyed watching the video, seeing the pictures and hearing all the funny stories of her trip. It was neat to see some of the people I had met when she and I went a few years back. Many, many thanks to everyone who helped out with the children while she was away. The Jacksons are wonderful grandparents and the boys enjoyed their visit with them so much. Thanks again to them for bringing the boys to Deep Creek for all of us to enjoy. Thanks to Summer, Josh, Luke and Norman for babysitting Sydney. And a big thanks to Ryan for all you do. You are a great daddy and I am so thankful for you. Sara had a wonderful time and I am glad she had the opportunity to return to this very unique place called Ukraine. Thanks, Sara for all the pictures and updates to let us be a part of this wonderful experience. And although I am very, very tired, I can truly say I enjoyed my special time with my grandchildren. A big welcome home and we love and appreciate all you do, SARA (Capa)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Home, Sara! We are so thankful you made it back safely.
Love, Auntie
P.S. We missed you at Deep Creek

Summer said...

I'm so glad you are home! Can't wait to see you!!

Missy said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. I am sure those babies are so happy to see you.

Rosemary said...

Hurrah! She's safely back again. I like Miss Sydney's colorful halo. You expressed my sentiments exactly, MJ. I am glad we are part of the same (if not always sane) family. Love you much.

The Holtons said...

Welcome Home! Glad you arrived safely and it looks like you had a great time!

sara jackson said...

Thanks mom for watching the kids. I had a wonderful time. Thanks for making it all possible. I appreciate it more than words could ever express. The kids are lucky to have you as their GRAN!!