Sunday, November 11, 2007

Well sorry I have not posted lately but once I got back from my trip back in time ...it was back to the wild and crazy place that I live!!!!! I am not complaining. I love having everyone near. In fact, there is a HUGE (I mean GIGANTIC!!!) house that is coming up for action in December-one of those foreclosure deals, anyway Norman and I were by there the other day and talking about it being big enough for everybody!! Wouldn't that be GREAT - Samuel, Luke, Josh and Summer????? We got back late Wednesday night. We stopped and had supper with Summer, Josh, Sara and Luke to celebrate Summer's birthday. It was alot of fun but we were late getting home and Thursday was a long day. We are very busy at work getting ready for visit on Tuesday. I went in about 6:30 on Friday to try and get caught up after being gone for a week to Tennessee. Yesterday Sara and I cleaned out summer and outgrown clothes for the boys and Sydney. This is a constant job but one of my favorite things to do. We did get quite alot accomplished. Today Norman and I visited some folks in the hospital and then he left for DC. I came home and put puzzles together with the boys and played with Sydney while Sara took a test online. That is all for now. I do hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

The Holtons said...

It is so nice to be able to keep up with friends so easily. Glad Norman's Dad (and Mom) are getting better. We have had them, and you all, in our prayers. It is fun getting to play with the kids-I sure enjoy Mom and Dad and Kenny's parents being so close. Have a good week-Ginny

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sarah tried to leave a comment but it did not work. So here is her's. Blogging did not sound like anything I would be interested in doing until you and others started blogging. I LOVE IT. KEEP IT UP!!! Aunt Sarah