Monday, November 5, 2007

I am not sure that anything I write will be of interest but I guess it really doesn't matter since I will never know who reads or who deletes. Although my life is busy, I am basically a very simple person. I love to laugh and sometimes I cry. I love the Lord with all my heart and I am so very thankful to Him for life itself. This week I am spending time in Tennessee with my in-laws. I don't really like that phrase because it has become so negative. I love my mother and father-in-law as if they were my own parents because they have always loved and treated me as if I were their very own. This place brings back so many fond memories. Memories of my first date with Norman on horseback, shelling peas on the hill, popcorn, homeschooling with the children, Christmases past, fried pies, sweet tea and funerals of special people that I grew to love when I entered this wonderful Norman family-a family rich in hertiage, family values and Christian faith. The lay of the land is absolutely breath-taking in the fall. Coming to Bradford is like stepping into a time machine and traveling back in time when the pace of life was slow, neighbors knew your where abouts and even stopped in for a visit from time to time. I have truly enjoyed this time here.
Well stay tuned for another exciting adventure in the life and times of Me! I know you will be waiting on the edge of your seat. Until then...

4 comments:

sara jackson said...

Glad that you are a blogger!! You are also the BEST MOM EVER!!

Summer said...

Mom, I love it!! I am so glad that you finally started it. Can't wait to read all the updates. See you Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

This is great. I would write a blog but no one would read it. lol
Any way you did a great JOB blogging. Brenda

Anonymous said...

I sent another comment but it did not post. Anyway I love your blog and will look forward each day to reading it. LOVE YOU ma