Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our weekend

Well once again the weekend is over too soon. We have had a pleasant Friday and Saturday. Friday night Bryce played a soccer game and did very well as usual. We stopped for ice cream on the way home. I am going to try to post some pics from this event. Saturday we had 2 baseball games and a delayed soccer game. The boys did a great job and the weather cleared off for Bryce to be able to play his game. Sydney was not feeling well and Ryan was very sick throwing up all weekend. (He is better today) Today I have worked on a project all day to no avail. I will try again tomorrow. I have enjoyed reading everyone's blog tonight. This will be an exciting week with the graduation of our oldest and youngest children. We are so proud of both of them and look forward to the celebrations!!! This will also be a very busy week for everyone getting every together, finishing papers, exams and the like. Your prayers will be appreciated by all.

3 comments:

ma said...

Glad you blogged again. What project were you working on? Hope you have a GREAT WEEK. LOVE YOU ma

Unknown said...

How did you do those pictures. Send me that link!

The Holtons said...

Isn't it funny, how fast week-ends go? We are looking forward to seeing you all this week. Again, let me know if you need me to do anything.