Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello to all you bloggers. Yes, I am still blogging just not quite as often as some. I will bring you up to date on the happenings of the Norman household. Spring break came and went and Norman and I had a wonderful time in California and Las Vegas but as you all know it is always great to get back home. Norman was out of town this weekend so I decided to go over to Woodstock for a visit. It was very nice to spend time with Summer, Josh and Luke and my favorite granddog, Maddux. Sunday was a beautiful day and after church Luke treated us all to a delicious meal at Quiznos. Then Luke downloaded some more songs for me on my iPod (which I really enjoyed listening to tonight while I worked out on my eliptical. Thank goodness no one can hear me when I sing upstairs!! ) Later that day Josh and I went to Summer's tennis match. She did very well. This week I have been administering the CRCT to a small group (5) of 3rd graders who have special accomodations. It is a sweet group of kids. Each day after we finish I have to give makeup test to those who miss parts of the test or I have to bubble in the answers for those students who are allowed to mark in their books. It makes for a long week but I guess it has to be done and they pay me everyday no matter what they ask me to do. Sara and I are trying to tie up all the loose ends for the 2 upcoming graduation parties-menu planning, grocery list and transportation arrangements. So many things to think about. I don't know what I would do without her to keep me on track. This is all done while attending ballgames, practices, playing outside, watching the children, etc. She is amazing!! Next week is the BIG week! We are all getting excited. Sara will leave on Tuesday and the rest of us will be going down sometime on Thursday. Other news...Mr. Jackson came through his surgery and was resting well. Please continue to pray for him and for Rosemary. We are so thankful that they are a part of our lives.

1 comment:

The Holtons said...

Let me know if I can do anything on this end to help with the party! We are looking forward to seeing all of you. I spent yesterday AM with Rosemary while Jim was in surgery. We had a good visit and I hope it helped her time pass quicker. I know she missed her kids being there as much as they missed being with her and Jim during this.