Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Parker No Longer has Zero Game Balls

The other night after Parker Reid's game he said, "I don't know why they didn't give me the game ball, I have ZERO game balls." Well tonight after some really good fielding at 2nd base and a single, Parker Reid received the game ball! He was all smiles! Just close your eyes and imagine a little four year old boy, dressed in the #15 navy jersey and white baseball pants with dirt on both knees, and a Braves hat slighty cock to one side reaching up with a HUGE grin on his cute little face to received his first ever game ball. (If you haven't guessed by now Ryan and I once again forgot to bring our cameras) Sorry Sara, but we just can't get it all together without you. We were just proud to get home with all three boys and we hope most of their baseball equipment. Congratulations, Parker Reid.

1 comment:

sara jackson said...

I love you, Parker Reid!! Congrats on your first game ball.