Tuesday, April 1, 2008

On Sunday afternoon Norman and I traveled to Rome to attended the induction of Samuel and his roommate Larry to the Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society at Shorter College. They were the top students in the business department(20 out of 301). The ceremony was very nice and short. Then we all (Larry, Kay, Harold, Norman, Samuel and I) went out to dinner to celebrate!! Today Samuel received the Top Business Student Award which means he has the highest grade point average in the entire business department!!! Way to go, Samuel (you know you love reading my blog) We are so proud of your accomplishments at Shorter. (I would post pictures but I forgot my camera)

6 comments:

sara jackson said...

Way to go, Samuel!!! Congrats on the honor society.

Summer said...

Great job Samuel!! You know that I didn't get anywhere near the highest grade in my business school :-)

The Holtons said...

Congratulations, Samuel! We are proud of you...and your Mom and Dad!

ma said...

So thankful for you Samuel. The sky is the limit. Congratulations also MaryJo and Norman for getting all four children through college. You did a good job. LOVE ma

chesedb said...

That's awesome! Who knew!? :) You're going places, kid!

Unknown said...

You are Awesome, Samuel!