Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mark Spitz - Look a Like


Who is that good looking woman standing next to Mark Spitz??


There has been much talk in the news about Michael Phelps breaking the WR for gold medals. Most of my readers will not remember whose record he is breaking but here in our house hold we remember the OTHER record holder. His name is Mark Spitz and back in the day everyone thought Norman was his LOOK A LIKE. People would walk up to him in the mall or on the street and say, "Hey aren't you Mark Spitz???" Thought I would let you decide for yourself which is which....

8 comments:

Cheri said...

I would have to see him in a SPEEDO to make a fair comparison!! What's the chances of that happening?!?

MJN6 said...

I'll ask him.

Unknown said...

Kitti said that wasn't hard at all. Norman was definitely the one with all the medals; afterall, how else could he have won Mary Jo's heart! lol

MJN6 said...

Those shorts could almost pass for a speedo.

ma said...

I remember those days. LOVE YOU ma

Summer said...

Wow, Daddy! Nice hair and legs :-) Aunt Sarah is looking pretty fine herself!!

Luke said...

No words!!

The Holtons said...

I was so confused I had to look twice!:) Don't you just love comments from your kids about "OLD" pictures?