Saturday, February 23, 2008

After a wonderful week of relaxation at the beach, it was time to go home and although I hated to leave, I had a longing in my heart to go home. I loaded my car, said my tearful goodbyes, attached my bluetooth, turned on my GPS and pushed the button that said GO HOME. If you read my previous blog concerning my GPS you will remember that I had a very hard time following the path that it was telling me to go. I wanted to know where I was, where I was going, and how I was going to get there. I questioned every turn. But this time was different. I decided to follow it exactly - no questions asked. I had no idea which way it was going to take me. All I knew was that I wanted to go home and my GPS could take me there. When it told me to stay right, I stayed right. When it said turn left, I turned left. And guess what ... I arrived home. The funny thing about it was the directions never changed only the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival). My destination is heaven and if I follow God's Path for Survival, that's where I am going to arrive.

Thank God I have His direction to lead me all the way home!!!

3 comments:

ma said...

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

Unknown said...

I used this for an example for Judah today. Thank you for sharing...I also shared this with his friends when we were doing dinner with a message. Chris called it "God's Positioning System". It's awesome how HE can speak to us through the little things.

Summer said...

You are so funny. Glad you had a safe and nice trip home. It was good to see you for a second yesterday.