Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well everyone seems to have gotten on the bandwagon of blogging which is good. Now maybe everyone will forget that I have one and stop bugging me because I have not blogged. It would take too long to fill you in on everything that has been going on since the last time I blogged so I will just give you a few highlights. The Super Bowl was great and I don't even like Pro Football. I especially enjoyed the delicious supper Ryan prepared. Sara and I really enjoyed going to Amy's shower. We got to visit on the way over and back(which is really rare believe it or not even though we live in the same house) Summer and Suzie did a great job with the shower and Sara and I really enjoyed being a part of it. Last week Summer and I had a very nice dinner at the Flying Biscuit. Thanks Summer for meeting me for supper!!! Today is Valentine's Day and I got a very funny card from my husband who is out of town(He actually planned ahead before he left and had told Sara where the card was so she could give it to me on Valentine's Day. I was very impressed!!!!!) Tonight Ryan fixed a special dinner for Sara and I. He fed the kids ahead of time and then fixed us a delicious appettizer( I would give you the name of it but I cannot spell it)Then we had steaks that were yummy with this fabulous creamed parsnips!!! I think I ate all my points for the next 2 weeeks in one sitting. I will be meeting Norman in Mobile tomorrow night. Ma, Papa, Auntie, Chris, Norman and I are suppose to take a walk down memory lane in Mobile this weekend if Papa doesn't chicken out because of a little cool weather. Next week I will be spending the week on the beach with Auntie and Ma. We did this last year and really enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided we would make this an annual event. I CANNOT wait!! Summer came Friday night for the boy's game along with our friends, Greg and Kathy. It was good to see them. We don't get to visit with them very often. And of course we always love having Summer here. (Thanks, Josh, for sharing her with us) The boys(and Sydney) love her so much. Samuel came Saturday for the boy's final game. It is always good to have him home too. Luke is staying very busy with work and his class. I better get in the bed. I have a long drive tomorrow. Until ...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited about next week.!

Summer said...

WooHoo you finally blogged 6 weeks later. I had stopped checking :-) Enjoy this week. You NEED it!! Love you!

The Holtons said...

Glad to see you are finally back up and blogging. I was getting ready to ask Sara and Summer if something had happened to you. It was good to see you when you all were down-come back soon. I am going to Montgomery Thursday and Leigh and Laurie and I are going to see the Lady Vols play Alabama!!!! JUST ME-Kenny is keeping Jess!