Tuesday, June 22, 2010

holy experience

26. Safe trips
27. Tape players, Hardy Boys tapes and well behaved grandchildren
28. Ryan's delicious cooking
29. Hugs from Parker
30. Kisses from Sydney
31. Updates from Sara
32. Calls from Summer
33. My sister-who listens to me, prays with me and for me, and understands without me having to give an explanation
34. ALL MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS!!!(Especially Chesed-because she always reminds me of what I have forgotten to be thankful for!!!)
35. Computers
36. Tom's Bayou - any time of day!!!!
37. Florida Park
38. My Aunt Sarah
39. My brother-in-law - for his crazy forwards
40. Chickens and baby rabbits
41. My cousin Cheri who inspires and encourages me daily
42. Air-Conditioning in Valdosta
43. Rain
44. A bed
45. A husband who calls me to see how I am doing when he is away
46. My Bible
47. That God accepts(and understands why they were not posted on Monday) my thank yous on Tuesday
48. Sand in my shoes
49. The beautiful beaches in Destin
50. For this day

3 comments:

chesedb said...

Nice! :) We are thankful for you too!!!

ma said...

Can I ditto on yours?

Cheri said...

RIGHT BACK AT YA!