Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Day at the Zoo












Sunday was a beautiful spring day!!!Did I tell you that I love spring? I don't think I would love it as much if it were not for winter. After three months of rain, cold, drab colors, slowly the flowers begin to bloom and the trees begin to grow crisp, green leaves. So anyway, after church Norman and I headed to Zoo Atlanta. They had a new parakeet exhibit and we were able to go in and fed them. They were beautiful; yellows, blues and greens. Norman enjoyed rubbing the pig's belly in the petting zoo. We also got to watch a panda eating bamboo. They are usually asleep everytime we go. We enjoyed it so much we purchased a membership so now we can go anytime. We also received a 10% discount because I am a teacher. YEA!!!

2 comments:

ma said...

The pictures were beautiful. Looks like a great place to visit. Maybe next time we come up there we can visit the zoo.

Cheri said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day!