Sunday, September 7, 2008

Supper with Samuel




Thursday night I was in town so I text Samuel to see if he would like to meet me for supper on his way home from work. He said yes. Summer had suggested a place called Max and Erma's. I got there first and got a table (although it was not all that crowded). Samuel arrived in his new suit, dress shirt and tie!!!! He looked so handsome and professional but of course, I forgot to get a picture!!!! Hopefully, we will we able to meet again soon and I will be sure to get a snapshot. It is always so good to spend time with him. Oh and guess what??? Samuel picked up the tab. Thanks, Samuel it was delicious and I look forward to meeting you again soon.

**Let me recommend the tortilla soup and the delicious HOT chocolate chip cookies!

5 comments:

sara jackson said...

Sounds like fun! I miss having dinner with you at all the neat restaurants especially Marlowes.

MJN6 said...

Me too!!!!

Unknown said...

so glad you got to spend time with him. Tell him hello for me and he can come to Destin any time.

Summer said...

Man, he didn't pick up the tab when we met for dinner :-) I'll have to join yall next time!

The Holtons said...

Doesn't it make you feel good when your kids pick up the tab? But it makes me feel old, too...I mean aren't we still suppose to be checking their homework?????