Sunday, September 28, 2008

G3 Pizza



On Friday I made my favorite pizza-Gorgonzola Guacamole Greek Pizza. I use a toasted whole wheat tortilla shell for the crust. Next I mash up 1 small ripe avacodo with a little salt and pepper and spread it on the crust. Then I chop up a tomato and sprinkle it on. Next I add some thinly sliced pieces of red onion, a tablespoon of gorgonzola cheese and some craisins. You can add 2 pieces of crumbled crisp ready to serve bacon. Then I bake it for about 5 mins. just to get it nice and warm. It makes a very colorful meal. For WW people its only 5 points!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

If it tastes as good as it looks, it will definitely be worth the 5 points!! Oh yeah, I found the Chex Turtle Bars. Oh my goodness!! Hope you are having a good week. Love you

Ryan said...

I miss that pizza! It is so good.