Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Aunt Sarah

Yesterday was my Aunt Sarah's birthday!! I tried to call several times but she has a very busy social calendar. She is always doing something for someone. If I told you how old she was you would not believe me anyway. She is amazing!!! She has always been very special to me and even though we did not live close to one another when I was growing up she was always very much a part of my life. Every summer my cousin, Cheri and I would go to St Petersburg to visit her. We would stay in the Sea Castle, play shuffle board and when we got older we would find the love of our lives(we thought). She always made our visits extra special. At Christmas she was very generous in her Christmasy envelopes from the bank. I am so thankful she lives next door to my mom and dad now so every time I go down there, I get a double visit. She loves my children and my grandchildren and they love her as well. She keeps them supplied with popsicles and treats. She is a very special lady and I love her very much. Happy Birthday, Aunt Sarah!!!!

1 comment:

sara jackson said...

We Love you, Aunt Sarah!!