Monday, October 26, 2009

Visiting Samuel & 1st time visit to Disney



After the visit to Treasure Island, I met Samuel in Tampa. We did some shopping @ the International Mall - where we looked at "Coach Purses" and $650 sun glasses. Needless to say I did not purchase anything but Samuel did buy a cute dress for Sydney with a matching hat and shoes. We had a nice dinner and then went to his apartment where we watched a movie on his laptop. It was fun!!! The next morning I was able to meet his staff. It was so weird to see my baby as the boss. I was one proud momma. Around 10 I picked Summer up from the airport, we drove back over to pick up Samuel and then we all went to lunch.

Summer and I drove on over to Orlando, while Norman waited and rode with Samuel after he got off work. Norman had made us reservations (using pts)at a brand new Hilton on the Disney property. We had connecting rooms. It was nice!! Sara, Ryan and the kids arrived around 7 and we all met for dinner in Downtown Disney.

Saturday was a little cool but sunny. We rode the ferry over and spent a glorious day at Disney's Magic Kingdom. It truly was magically. Seeing the castle, riding the rides, eating funnel cakes, watching parades and performances of the all the favorite characters brought tears to my eyes throughout the day. Everyone seemed to really have an enjoyable time. Watching my children's delight was as much fun as watching the grands. I definitely recommend waiting until your children are 23, 28 and 30 to go to Disney-they don't fight, whine or complain,they can feed themselves, go to the bathroom by themselves and they have their own money. NICE :)

Samuel was a wonderful host! He supplied the tickets for the Jackson crew, bought souvenirs, paid for lunch and bought suckers the size of their faces. It was a wonderful day!!! For pictures see http://www.joshsummerandmaddux.blogspot.com/ I forgot my camera.

Thanks, Samuel, for the memories!

2 comments:

Summer said...

It was fun! Thanks for my ticket and plane ride :-)

The Holtons said...

The no whining, eating and bathroom on their own and their own MONEY really sounds like the way to do Disney!!! Glad you got to go!