Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Deep Creek 2009/NC Berry Reception
























































































Deep Creek is my absolute favorite time of year. I knew a girl whose family went to the same place every summer for vacation. I thought how dumb is that to go to the same place every year but ... now I know. It is located in the Smoky Mountain National Park in Bryson City, NC. Some of the best sleeping ever (of course my mattress is coveted by all)for those that don't have the NEW and improved air bed(NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A REGULAR AIR MATTRESS) There is just nothing like waking to the sounds of birds singing and squirrels chatting back and forth to one another(or listening to the conversation of a fellow camper) The campfires, tube rides, card games,good food and fellowship can not be matched. I do hope everyone will be able to come next year. A certain someone is turning 60-what better place to celebrate than Deep Creek!!

No comments: