Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Believe me I know how long it has been since my last blog!!! It is not that I don't want you to know what all I have been doing but it is finding the time to write it all down. I finished school last Friday, December 14 and do not have to return until Jan 2!!! Yes, I love my job!!!!!!!!!! Things around the Norman household have been very exciting with the anticipation of Christmas and four very excited grandchildren under the age of 7, a dog in heat and a 22 year old home from college. I am so blessed to be able to spend this time with them even though it is hectic most of the time. This morning I was able to snuggle with the three boys and read with them for about an hour in my nice warm bed. Boy, their feet are cold when they crawl into my bed!!!! Reading to them is one of my favorite things to do. We did attempt a gingerbread house yesterday. Lets just say ours did not look exactly like the cute picture on the box and I would definitely not want to eat it!!! YUCK!! Samuel arrived yesterday and it is sooooo good to have him home. He always keeps things lively. Sara and Ryan are both finished for this semester and boy am I glad!!!! Norman is on the road this week but we were able to enjoy his office Christmas party on Friday night. They always have the best food! On Saturday I spent the day with Summer and Sara doing our Christmas baking. It was a lot of fun and everything turned out so pretty. I love my girls!!! They are such a team when it comes to stuff like that. Thanks to Norman and Luke for babysitting for us. It really meant alot to me. A special thanks to Josh for bringing us lunch and going back in the rain to the grocery store. We missed Ryan but are so very thankful that his dad is doing so much better. We look forward to them coming this weekend and seeing Luke Baines and Katie. Thanks to Summer for letting us trash her house!!! I want to make this an annual event. I am soooo looking forward to everyone being here for Christmas. I have not sent Christmas cards again this year but I do hope everyone knows how much we love you and hope you and yours have a very wonderful Christmas and a very blessed New Year. Until next year....

3 comments:

Summer said...

Does that mean you aren't going to post the rest of December??? You know that is 12 more days!!!

The Holtons said...

Those kids just won't cut us Moms a break. One day Summer will be a busy Mom and we will all reminder her about all the free time she should have! Sounds like you are getting everything ready-hope you all have a great holiday! Love ya-Ginny

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Wish we were close enough by to drop in for an hour or so. LOVE YOU ma